Our menus are tailored to your needs. With personalised service & direct consultation, we can help you create menus combining not only the finest produce, but also to create a unique experience for you.
All of our menus are tailored around your specific needs and requirements. Whether it be local produce or international fare, Hand Made Catering only uses reputable suppliers who deal with the highest quality produce.
Select choices from our seasonal canapé list or create your own. Canapés are usually served over a 2-3 hour period.
Set entrée, set main course & set dessert.
Alternate Drop Menu
An alternate drop entrée and alternate drop main course and set dessert.
Our most popular menu offering! Canapés, shared main course (3 options) and a set dessert.
Set entrée, guests’ choice of two options and set dessert.
These menus offer a truly amazing culinary experience! Menus starting at 5 courses are usually designed around a culinary style or your personal thoughts. Wine pairing can be included in your tailored menu.
- Carpaccio of beef, cornichons, quails egg & lemon aioli
- Seared South Australian tuna loin, wasabi, avocado & crisp shallots
- Cornet of cured Atlantic Salmon, capers, shaved shallots & chervil
- House smoked duckling breast, wild picked quince & toasted brioche
- Tartlet of roasted butternut pumpkin, goats cheese, sage & pecan praline
- SA king prawn skewers, sea salt, lemon & shaved garlic
- Fresh shucked SA oysters, fresh chorizo, tomato & sherry vinegar dressing
- Arancini of wild mushroom, barrel aged feta, chives & fresh peas
- Set Menu
- Seared blue fin tuna & Asian salad
- Premium grass fed striploin of SA beef, roasted heirloom beetroot, fresh tarragon with aged shiraz jus
- Belgian chocolate tartlet, candied walnuts, passionfruit sorbet & pulled chocolate
- Alternate Drop Menu
- Grilled asparagus, waxy potatoes, melted tomato, shaved parmesan & herb crumbs
- Baked tartlet of goats cheese, beetroot & baby herb salad
- SA spring lamb, buttered vegetables & Barossa red wine sauce
- Free range chicken breast wrapped with spanish jamon & sage
- Lemon – mudcake, curd & candied with pistachio & meringue
- Shared Table
- Tartlet of pumpkin, feta & sage with walnut praline
- Roasted duck vietnamese cold rolls with hoi sin dipping sauce
- Seared tuna with wasabi & avocado
- SA Oysters, compressed watermelon & shallots
- Pasture fed lamb rump with fresh thyme, parsnip purée & salsa verde
- Spencer gulf king prawn, preserved lemon, celeriac & sorrel remoularde
- Grilled chicken breast, creamed leeks & champagne crème
- Individual chocolate pot, seasonal berries & pure cream
- Choice Menu
- Slow-roasted pork belly, spiced pumpkin, cuttlefish & spring onion salad
- Crisp skinned Atlantic salmon fillet, white bean & roasted pepper salad
- Slow roasted fillet of MSA beef, king brown mushrooms, roasted spanish onion & red wine jus
- Pistachio daquoise, alpine strawberries, raspberry glacé & blackberry tuile
- Summer salad of Heirloom beetroot, French goats cheese, lardons & sorrel
- Seared Scallops, Iberico Jamon, cauliflower & spring onions
- Grilled Atlantic salmon, lemon yoghurt, cucumber & watercress
- Crisp pork belly, spiced pumpkin & cuttlefish
- Roasted duckling, kipfler potatoes & red fruits
- Slow cooked rack of lamb, Peas, scorched shallots & minted jus
- Fillet of Angus beef, Spanish onions, garlicky spinach & Shiraz reduction
- Lemon & raspberry sable
- Aged Manchego, salted pear, roasted figs & Pepperines
- Bitter chocolate Marquis, candied citrus, pure cream